CCL Label Industries Philippines Inc. - is a subsidiary of CCL Industries Inc.
CCL is a leading global specialty packaging company headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and listed in the Toronto Stocks Exchange (CCLTB.TO). CCL Industries operates globally with 119 facilities in more than 31 countries on 6 continents with more than 13,000 employees. In Asia, CCL has three plants in China, four plants in Thailand, a fast expanding plant in Vietnam, one in the Philippines, and also a licensed plant in Indonesia.
CCL seeks all opportunities to expand in Asia and the emerging markets. In November 2015, CCL acquired six additional plants in China.
Permanent position based in Calamba City, Laguna, Philippines.
After successful years in the Philippines, CCL provides qualified employees the opportunity to work for other CCL plants located outside the country.
Competitive benefit depending upon proven ability and experience.
How to apply
Please email your application to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
a) Our current hiring is limited the the positions listed on "Job Opportunities". Please read carefully the description and requirements of the available position you wish to apply for and specify position on email subject line.
b) An initial screening of resumes is done prior to setting up interviews for potential candidates.
c) Qualified interviewees will be advised through email or a phone call. To readily communicate with you, please make sure to indicate a valid phone number.
d) Our Human Resources Manager will conduct the initial interview together with the respective Department Manager.
Please write your resume
1) Education - List your most previous institute(s) or the most vital for the applied position.
2) Work experience - List your work experience for the last 5-10 years only. On your employment history, please specify your employer along with a brief company description, your job title and your scope of work.
3) Skills - List your skills which are related to the items listed above.
4) Reference - List only 1-2 references with active phone numbers.
5) Please avoid listing your seminar history or diploma for corporate training courses.