CCL Label Industries (Philippines) - is a subsidiary of CCL Industries Inc.
CCL is a leading global specialty packaging company headquarterd in Toronto, Canada and listed in the Toronto Stocks Exchange (CCLTB.TO). CCL Industries operates 91 manufacturing facilities globally in more than 25 countries and 5 continents with more than 9,700 employees. In Asia, CCL has 3 plants in China, 4 plants in Thailand (one recently-built is nearing full operation), a fast expanding plant in Vietnam, a new facility in the Philippines, and also a licensed plant in Indonesia. CCL seeks all opportunitites to exapand in Asia and the emerging markets.
Permanent position based in Calamba CIty, Laguna, Philippines.
After successful years in the Philippines, CCL provides qualified employees an opportunity to work for other CCL plants outside the Philippines.
Competitive benefit depending upon proven ability and experience.
How to apply
Please email your application to (email@example.com).
a) Our current hiring is limited the the positions listed on "Job Opportunities". Please read carefully the description and requirements of the available position you wish to apply for and specify the same position on email subject line.
b) Allow us initial selection by reading your resume before interviews are set for potential candidates.
c) Qualified interviewees will be advised through email or phonecall. To readily communicate with you, please make sure to indicate a valid phone number.
d) Our Human Resources Manager will conduct the interview; occasionally together with other Department Manager(s).
Please write your resume
1) Education - List your last one or two institutes only or the most vital for applied position.
2) Work exprience - List your work experience for the last 5-10 years only. In this duration of job history, please specify your job title and scope of work.
3) Skills - List your skills only related to the items listed above.
4) Reference - List only 1-2 references with active phone numbers.
5) Please avoid listing your seminar history or diploma for corporate training courses.